Home of Peace - L.A.
Since 1855, first in Chavez Ravine, then here at Eastern and Whittier, Home of Peace has served L.A.'s Jewish community. It took 8 years, from 1902 to 1910, using horse and wagon, to move the 360 remains to the new location. It's a beautifully traditional Jewish burial place and is now privately owned. According to the L.A. Times, the cemetery is averaging 2 burials per week.Read More